Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Our How-to Nalbind video


Alright everyone here it is, our very own Nalbinding how to video!
We shot the video when we met on Sunday, Nov 3rd using Nicole's iphone. I should have realized that would format the video in MOV which meant before I could edit it I had to convert it to MP4.
I didn't do anything super complicated, partly to limit the length although it still ended up over the limit for posting directly to the blog (only 100MB, about 5mins). Initially I tried to compress it but even then it was 173MB, and any further compression would ruin the quality, as such I made a youtube page for our group to be able to link it to here.  
Enjoy, and I welcome any feedback or adjustments if someone feels somethings missing :)

http://youtu.be/bzYQzOLYRbs





No comments:

Post a Comment